This new-generation 2.5mm Sport steamer has been updated with new features and a fresh look. An ultra-comfortable dive suit designed for the tropics, it is a great choice for new divers, casual divers, and first-time suit buyers who enjoy warm water island diving in moderate to shallow depths. The Sport 2.5mm is made from super-soft neoprene and features a triathlon cut that allows for lots of range of motion in the shoulder and arm areas for maximum freedom of movement on the boat and in the water. Design enhancements include new exterior styling and colors, a vertical-cut rear zipper and a hood hook on the right hip. This suit is easy to put on and take off, is stretchy and comfortable, fits like a second skin and looks good in the process.
Made from Surf Foam neoprene, a variation of X-Foam, which is softer and more flexible than Dive Foam neoprene – although less resistant to water compression. This softness and flexibility make Sport suits extremely easy to climb in and out of, maximize range of motion, and radically improve comfort.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas that allow unrestricted arm and shoulder movement.
- Main vertical-cut YKK rear zipper with KA brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Single-cuff ankles and wrists are backed with plush inside.
- The interior is lined with a plush material that enhances comfort and warmth and dries quickly.
- Assembled using solvent-free Aqua glue, a 100% green process.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders, seat and knees protects against shifting gear or when sitting or kneeling.
- High-stretch neoprene is great for hard-to-fit divers who can now enjoy a suit that molds comfortably to the body.
- X-Foam: Made from limestone neoprene, petroleum-free, and compliant with strict PAH requirements. SCUBAPRO was the first to offer this, better protecting divers and our oceans.