The Suunto D4i Novo and Transmitter package includes Suunto D4i Novo Wrist Computer, USB and 1x Suunto Wireless Transmitter.
The Suunto D4i Novo Wrist Computer features silicone strap which is like velvet to touch, making it much softer, more flexible and more comfortable to wear. The dive computer itself is a fully functional decompression unit which features three dive modes, supports nitrox use, a partial dot matrix display which makes the information much easier to understand, wireless air integration when used with the Suunto transmitter, PC/Mac interface included to transfer dive profiles to a computer as well as providing full watch functions when not diving.
- Carbon fibre housing
- Mineral glass face
- 3 dive modes : Air, nitrox, free
- Wireless transmitter option - 300 bar
- Free dive mode samples 3 times a second
- Depth notification
- Surface interval alarm
- Resettable timer in dive mode
- Optional deep stops
- 140 hour log book memory
- Day history and lifetime history
- Optional sample rates
- Dive profile graph in logbook
- Dual time
- D4M/Movescount USB interface included
The Suunto Wireless tank pressure transmitter gives you current tank pressure and remaining air time with just a glance at your wrist. Before your dive, simply pair the transmitter with your dive computer and you’re good to go. The transmitter’s handy green LED light lets you know that it’s on.
- Compatible with Suunto air-integrated dive computers
- Green LED light to indicate data sending
- Battery life approx. 2 years (100 dives/year)
Colours: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, White, Hot Pink, Ocean, Sakura, Sun