Featuring a metallic silver faceplate and easy-to-read display, the Aladin Sport Matrix is targeted to divers who want multi-gas functions as well as to recreational divers who appreciate a dive computer with the kind of features that enable them to evolve in their sport.
The computer screen features an easy-to-read segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row where you'll also find an easy-to-use on-board digital compass. Available as a wrist mount or as a capsule in a two-gauge console.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Freediving and Gauge.
- Maximum operating depth: 120m.
- Digital compass, displayed on matrix bottom row.
- Active back light.
- Full watch functions.
- Bookmark function.
- Lens protection cap.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives