The easy way to enjoy reliable air integration.
Enjoy the convenience of air integration without the hassle of a dangling hose. This low-profile Smart transmitter works with SCUBAPRO's most advanced dive computers. It screws into a high pressure port on your first stage and relays tank pressure and true remaining bottom time (RBT) to the computer screen.
The latest version features a built-in LED located at the top of the cap that gives you an estimate of pressure when the first stage is attached to a tank. This lets you know if the tank has gas without needing to activate the computer.
- Easy to use, you only need to pair it to your computer once -- the first time you use it.
- Coded transmission technology prevents interference between different dive computers.
- Powered by a user-replaceable CR2450 lithium battery that's good for three years or 150 to 200 dives.
- Compatible with Galileo Sol, Galileo Luna and M2 personal dive computers.
- Available as a separate upgrade.
LED Indicator Status:
- 1,450psi/100bar and over: Slow short blinking -- Greenlight.
- Between 1,450psi/100bar and 725psi/50bar: Short double blinking -- Orange light.
- Below 725psi/50bar: Long single blink -- Red light.