- Extra-large dot-matrix screen offers a choice of three display modes, allowing you to personalize the presentation of your data to suit your individual tastes.
- The LIGHT display shows dive time, depth, tank pressure and no-stop information with large easy-to-read digits.
- The FULL display maximizes the amount of information shown on a single screen, including depth, dive time, deco information, tank pressure, RBT, time of day, stopwatch, active MB (micro-bubble suppression) level, temperature, heart rate, maximum depth and average depth.
- The CLASSIC display strikes the perfect balance, displaying depth, dive time, deco information, tank pressure, RBT and temperature.
- Oil-filled technology allows for a slim display casing design that fits comfortably on the arm. This also enables theGALILEO LUNA to be rated to a depth of 1082ft (330m).
- Huge memory can store pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and the most recent 100 hours of diving with a four-second sampling rate, enabling you to enjoy detail never before seen on a dive computer.
- View pictures and charts during the dive.
- Graphical charts let you review the dive profile at any time, including a complete list of deco stop times.
- Review the depth, temperature and heart rate profiles after the dive using the on-board logbook.
- Hoseless gas integration, when used with an optional transmitter, provides tank pressure and true remaining bottom time (RBT). It also allows the air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation for a more accurate assessment of your deco status.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on how much nitrogen your body has absorbed, and takes into account your current dive, previous dives and breathing mixes for safer, more confident diving.
- Full-tilt digital compass with bearing memory provides an effective navigational tool that remains accurate regardless of inclination.
- Continuously updated average depth display in Gauge mode can be reset at any time.
- Personalization options include screen display, menus, alarms and warnings in the language of your choice, plus much more.
- Trimix Algorithm can be uploaded via SCUBAPRO.com.
- User changeable battery is good for three to five years or 300 to 500 dives.
- PC compatible using SmartTRAK software, and PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK software.
LOADED WITH FEATURES, VERY USER FRIENDLY
Offering a choice of display screens, an intuitive menu system and the bar-none best electronic compass around.
The GALILEO LUNA has everything you need in a fully functional wrist-mount dive computer to maximize your underwater experience. This powerful dive computer handles nitrox mixes up to 100 percent O2, offers hoseless air-integration, and provides an enormous logbook that stores tons of useful data from each dive. The algorithm calculates true remaining bottom time and incorporates Profile Dependant Intermediate Stops (see below), both of which add additional layers of safety to your diving.
Alhough it's a fully loaded dive computer, the GALILEO LUNA is surprisingly easy to use. Offering a choice of three primary screen configurations to suit your individual tastes, you navigate through the system via three clearly marked control buttons. You can also rotate the screen 180 degrees, enabling the dive computer to be worn with control buttons on top or on bottom. The intuitive digital compass features an actual half-compass rose that can be used at a full 90-degree tilt, making it a true aid to underwater navigation.
The GALILEO LUNA comes with all the core SCUBAPRO technology and features offered on the Galileo Sol except for the Predictive Multi-Gas feature and the Heart Rate Monitor. However, these two great upgrades are available as optional purchases at your authorized SCUBAPRO UWATEC dealer, and can be added quickly via our dedicated section.
Predictive Multi-Gas upgrade: Purchasing the PMG feature allows the GALILEO LUNA to use up to three nitrox mixes (21-100% O2) during the dive, calculating the ascent schedule for all possible combinations of the programmed mixes. The outcome of the different decompression calculations can be shown on the screen in a dedicated deco summary screen.
Heart Rate Monitor upgrade: Exclusive to SCUBAPRO dive computers, the heart rate monitor, jointly developed with Polar (world leader in the field of heart rate monitors), measures and records your heartbeat and skin temperature during the dive that can then be factored into the decompression calculation along with your workload. This results in safer diving because each diver is unique, and each dive location and situation is different. The HRM is also ideal for Apnea divers, measuring heart rate and sounding an alarm if the heart rate drops below the set level.
* * *
NOTE: Using the infrared interface, you also have the option to update the GALILEO LUNA's firmware. You can also download upgrade packages over the Internet to get new features and new languages.