SIMPLE, DEPENDABLE, ECONOMICAL
This compact reg is an exceptional all-around breathing system targeted to beginning divers as well as travel divers.
An excellent choice for diving temperate or warm waters, the time-proven MK11/R195 pairs the compact, balanced diaphragm first stage with a very user-friendly second stage. The result: a durable breathing system that's easy to use and delivers air efficiently, all at a price that won't bust your budget.
The balanced diaphragm MK11, with its chrome-plated brass body specially designed to reduce size and weight, is an ideal travel companion. Its system features internal parts that are sealed from the elements, increasing reliability and performance.
The MK11's polished chrome forged brass body features identical high pressure and low pressure ports on each side so you can hook it up to your tank in either the up or down position while maintaining the same port layout. Also, two of the low pressure ports are high-flow, delivering about 15 percent more air than the standard low pressure ports. This means lots of effortless airflow with every breath.
MK11 First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine brass body has internal parts that are sealed to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 - 24.4oz/692g; DIN 300 - 16.6oz/470g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 5500 l/min - 195 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.