The lightweight techno-polymer S360 is an air-balanced second stage similar to the S560 but with pre-tuned inhalation backed by a simple Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) switch for divers who prefer to keep their reg systems simple. It breathes smooth and easy.
S360 Second Stage:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight techno-polymer casing helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Techno-polymer valve inlet tube contributes to reliability and long life.
- High flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort to lower overall work of breathing.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch helps control free flows.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 5.6oz/158g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.