The Sola fx Suits are the secret to keeping warm on your dives. The Sola FX line is Aqua Lung’s most advanced suit line, with unique features like integrated hoods, internal arm and leg cuffs and many other designs to offer you superior comfort and warmth. The SolAfx suits come in an 8mm torso with 7mm arms and legs with unique cuts for men and women.
- 8mm AquaFlex neoprene used in the torso with 7mm AquaFlex neoprene on the legs and arms for added flexibility
- Liquid Seam Technology enhances the durability and integrity of the seams
- The suit has an across-the-chest “Plasmaloc” zipper with tighter tolerances and a unique integrated tooth design that makes the zipper more water resistant than most other brands. This minimizes water exchange and allows you to remain warm throughout your dive
- A water dam covers the neck and shoulders to add another level of thermal protection against any water ingress through the zipper
- “Skin In” gasket seals in the forearms and calves minimize water entry through the sleeves and legs
- Lower back pad fills void in lower back to keep water out
- The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and Velcro snags due to the tighter weave. This keeps your suit looking good!
- The inner material is ultra soft making these suits easy to put on and take off
- Neoprene is a non-petroleum based material, which makes it easier on the environment to produce and dispose of
- An improved Supratex kneepad offers increased flexibility while offering excellent abrasion resistance
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms
- The attached hood offers G2 Vent Technology that allows trapped regulators exhaust bubbles to exit while keeping cold water out