- CCR Mode (3 cell monitoring with optional cable)
DIVESOFT Freedom decompression computers meet most demanding requirements of best technical divers and also make diving safe and comfortable for sport divers and beginners. Users can choose from four versions which correspond with training levels of most training systems. Capabilities range from one to nine gas mixtures and from air to trimix and on-line decompression for rebreathers.
All versions are made with high precision, quality and durability tested to 600m (2000 ft). The well-arranged OLED display is highly readable in harsh conditions and bad visibility. Freedom also has vibrating alarms.
Unique upgrade system provides easy upgrade path from basic dive computer to full Trimix CCR PPO2 monitor and deco computer. The computer will grow with user through simple online upgrades.
DIMENSIONS: 9 x 7 x 2,5 cm; screen 2.4"
- full color OLED display
- durable aluminum body
- decompression algorithm ZHL-16 for air, nitrox, trimix and heliox with Gradient Factors
- optional deep stops
- standard stops/ceiling choice
- choice of last stop depth (3/6m)
- SCR and CCR on-line decompression
- port for three oxygen cells
- high-precision depth sensor
- easy-to-use two button control
- rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- top industrial quality and long-life electronics
- vibrating alarms
- color coded warnings
- advanced built-in dive planner
- up to nine gas mixtures
- five switchable screens during the dive including graphical dive profile
- ambient light detection and automatic light adjustment
- gauge mode
- separate free diving mode with sophisticated functions
- color-coded modes for easy recognition
- USB port for data transport
- reversible display for left/right hand
- decompression games
- 300m (1 000 ft) maximum diving 600 m (2 000 ft) tested
- metric/imperial units
- mounting points for both straps and bungee.
- WETNOTES.COM on-line application for data transfer, logging your dives and sharing with others with numerous functions
|BASIC NITROX||1||YES||up to 40%||NO||NO||NO||OC, Free, Gauge|
|ADVANCED NITROX||3||YES||YES||YES||NO||NO||OC, Free, Gauge|
|FULL TRIMIX||10||YES||YES||YES||YES||NO||OC, Free, Gauge|
|CLOSED CIRCUIT||10||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||OC, Free, Gauge,CCR|
Basic Nitrox version utilizes decompression algorithm for one gas up to 40% of oxygen.
This version supports up to 9 user configurable trimix gases
Closed Circuit (CCR) version includes all features from previous versions, plus CCR on-line decompression withthree oxygen cells connection option, constant PO2 decompression algorithm. Uses full range of nitrox and helium diluent mixtures and up to 9 off-board/bail-out gases.