The Junior II Compressor is the most compact of BAUER’s mobile breathing air compressors. It combines a small footprint and advanced technology and is the ideal solution for applications in sports diving, shipping, respiratory protection and paintball and shooting sports.
Ruggedness, reliability, a wide range of applications and compact flexibility have made the JUNIOR a worldwide classic and a global best-seller, with over 100,000 units sold .
The light, compact system can be transported by one or two people and fits into virtually every vehicle boot.
- Easy to transport: light and simple to use
- Many possible applications: sports diving, fire fighting, shipping, medical engineering, paintball, motor sports etc.
- The patented mini-computer B-TIMER reliably warns of approaching filter cartridge change. Safe, secure, user-friendly and rugged
- 100 l/min
- 225 or 330 bar
- 2kw (4.2kW petrol version)
- Available with three-phase motor, single phase motor or petrol engine.
- Additional filling device for 225 or 330 bar
- Switchover device for 330/225 bar
- Frame and carrying handle of stainless steel
- Automatic condensate drain including automatic shutoff when final pressure is reached