EX-DEMO *NO RAIN CHECKS*
The Atomic Cobalt 2 computer is easy to see, simple to use, and has a brilliant LCD display. It features a newer, more powerful microprocessor, a faster compass, and new user options such as an auto screen brightness function. It has user selectable gas switchs, from 3 to 6 mixes. The menu driven display is self explanatory at every level, and can be mastered in just a few minutes. It’s simple to use, but also completely powerful in it’s capabilities and advanced user functions. In addition, it uses a rechargable lithium ion battery that will give the diver between 40 and 60 hours of dive time per charge, and comes with a charging adapter that can be used via USB or AC sources.
- Brilliant full color LCD display provides the high contrast, sharpness and brightness.
- Built in Lithium ion battery provides 40-60 hours of dive time and several years of service before needing replacement. Battery can be quickly recharged with the AC charger or slow charged by plugging into the USB port of any PC.
- High pressure quick disconnect comes standard
- On-board 3D digital compass
- Menu navigation
- Powerful dive planner allows pre-dive planning of almost any dive, including repetitive and multiple days
- The dive logbook will store up to 600 hours of detailed dive profiles in memory
- Leakproof magnetic buttons
- Air and Nitrox to 99% 02
- Preprogram up to 6 gas mixes
- Gas switch underwater
- Customizeable user options
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Maximum operating depth 330′ (100 meters)
- Recreational RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubble Model) created exclusively for Atomic Aquatics
- Optional top covers available in black, blue, pink, yellow, and red
- Zippered ballistic nylon protective storage case
This form-fitting hard case is molded from ballistic nylon, which fits the Cobalt dive computer like a glove. It also includes two zippers allowing the case to open flat. Designed to fit with or without the high pressure hose, it makes a rugged lightweight travel case to protect your computer when not in use.
• Custom-molded ballistic nylon with soft inner lining.
• Non corrosive plastic coil zippers.
• Fits attached or disconnected from your high pressure hose.