Faber Cylinder Boot to fit round bottomed Faber tanks of 5.0 litre or 7.0 litre Faber Cylinders with a diameter of 140 mm (5.5 inch).
To protect the bottom of your cylinder, and to limit roll — put on a tank boot.
All Scuba cylinders need a tank boot to protect the lower surface from damage. Faber steel cylinders need a tank boot even more with their round bottom design. The boot allows the tank to stand up straight on a stable flat surface making mounting of buoyancy compensators, harness systems and regulators easier.
These self-draining flexible PVC boots are easy to assemble to the tank and provide a streamline profile for tank racks or double cylinder set-ups.
140 mmm Diameter Boot for Faber Steel Tanks Features
- 140 mm (5.5 inch) Diameter to suit Faber Steel 5.0L and 7.0L Cylinders
- All Scuba Cylinders Need Tank Boot
- Protect the Cylinders Lower Surface from Damage
- Steel Cylinders Round Bottom: Allows Tank to Stand-Up
- Easy Mounting of Dive Rig
- Specially Made for Faber Steel Cylinders
- Self-Draining Design
- Construction: Flexible PVC
- Streamline Profile for Tank Racks or Double Cylinder Set-Ups