D200 Features & Specifications:
- Made in Japan.
- A very compact strobe head at just approx 4"/100mm in diameter & 4"/100mm in length.
- The D200 has very special circuitry called S-TTL where it actually does meter off the cameras chip, giving you accurate TTL flash technology for true auto point & shoot TTL photos.
- Phosphorescent control panel and knobs - GLOW IN THE DARK
- TTL with flash exposure compensation - all built in.
- 13 manual power settings in 1/2EV steps.
- Sealed battery compartment with internal gold plated battery contacts.
- 220 lumen LED focusing assist/aiming/target light - incredibly bright 'white light'.
- All controls are on the back of the head, not on top or any other stupid position. This practical features means that changing or checking your settings is simple & fast.
- Guide number of 20 metres on land, so around - metres underwater.
- Angle of coverage: 110 degrees without dome diffuser fitted.
- Colour temp: 5500K without dome diffuser / 5400K with dome diffuser fitted.
- Uses 4 x AA batteries. Inon recommend ENELOOP PRO NiMH batteries (or similar). They remain much cooler in use.
- Recycle time with 'AA' 2100 mAh NiMH = approx -- seconds at FULL power.
- Weight on land is approximately 729 grams or -4 grams underwater with 4 x AA batteries & strobe light shade fitted.
- Rated to 100 metres/328 feet.
Standard items include:
- D200 strobe head, dome diffuser, rotating strobe light shade, spare o ring, o ring grease, English manual.