The Scubapro Dive and Roll travel dive bag really is the ultimate in convenience to make your travelling the easiest it possibly can be. Its 2-in-1 design combines a semi-rigid wheeled bag to carry the main load with a smaller removable soft bag that can easily be detached for hassle-free gear transportation.
The main compartment is large enough to hold lots of dive gear while providing plenty of protection due to its semi-rigid back. The rest of the soft portion of the backpack is made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT, 450D Rip-stop and 600D Polyester/Polyurethane, this combination ensures the ultimate level of strength and durability.
Featuring double-slider zippers that are durable and strong it makes it easy for you to gain full access to the main compartment. The large bag also includes extra easy-access storage space in its soft lid suitable for you to store and non-breakable soft goods. The bag measures (H x W x D) 72 cm x 46 cm x 44 cm, has a volume of 146 litres and weighs only 5.4kg when empty.
Attached to the large case is a smaller detachable soft bag, it is easy to simply separate the bag for carry-on convenience and to allow you to keep your valuables with you throughout your whole journey. You are then able to easily zip them back together and you are ready to roll on the hard-wearing, saltwater-resistant wheels. You get the ultimate level of choice and ease with this dive and roll bag.
- This ultra-strong gear bag offers you the ultimate level of convenience with its options
- Designed using precise specifications to ensure resistance and durability
- Semi-rigids design to lighten the load yet provide protection
- Corrosion resistant zippers
- In-line saltwater-resistant wheels
- Multiple padded grab handles and a telescoping pull handle for ultimate choice
- Detachable day pack with added shoulder straps
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 72 cm x 46 cm x 44 cm
- Volume: 146 litres
- Weight (empty): 5.4 kg