The future of LED lighting is here today with the all-improved Expedition® Star. The Expedition® Star now features a new, non-slip grip, body design as well as an upgraded LED module. Your choice of 240 Lumens of blistering, solar-quality light output with an ultra-tight 6-degree beam pattern (This "spot" beam pattern enables the Expedition® Star to cut through fog and smoke), OR a 500-Lumen 15-degree medium beam to flood your dive with light.
Military issue tough, as used by US/NATO forces. Burn time is 15+ hours at full power with an additional 50 hours of usable light as the batteries run down. Double O-ring seals give this waterproof light an underwater depth rating of 500 feet (150 m). Includes, at no additional charge: an adjustable, cushioned wrist lanyard and rubber glare guard/Candle Stand.
- Depth Rating: 500 feet (150 m), IP68M
- Lamp: Hi-Power LED
- Lamp Life: 10,000+ hours
- Burn Time: 15+ hours at full power with an additional 50 hours of usable light
- Power: 240 or 500 Lumens (choice)
- Batteries: 3 C-cell Alkaline (included)
- Materials: ABS and LEXAN®
- Dimensions: 8.0" (20.3 cm) L x 2.1" (5 cm) Dia
- Weight: 0.69 lbs. (0.31 kg)
- CE (European Union compliant)
- U.S. Patent #6,168,288
- Made in the U.S.A. (complies with the "Buy American Act", may contain imported components).
- Lifetime Warranty