The updated Sport 5mm (Generation 2) offers must-have thermal protection for first-time suit buyers or occasional divers. Sport is easy to don and doff, fits like a second skin and looks good in the process. Made from super-soft neoprene, the suit is assembled using solvent-free Aqua glue - a 100% green process. A triathlon cut increases the range of motion in the shoulder and arm areas for maximum freedom of movement on the boat and in the water. For 2018 the Sport 5mm comes with new exterior styling and colors, a vertical-cut rear zipper and a hood hook on the right hip.
- CE certified a Class B dive suit -- rated for water temperatures ranging from 50°F/10°C to 64.5°F/18°C.
- Softer and more flexible neoprene makes it easy to put on and take off, maximizes range of motion and improves overall comfort.
- Suit is assembled using solvent-free Aqua glue, a 100% green process.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas which allows unrestricted arm and shoulder movement.
- Main vertical-cut YKK rear zipper with KA brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Single zippered cuffs on ankles and wrists with YKK KA brass sliders offer durability and comfort plus are easy to use.
- The interior is lined with two plush materials that enhance comfort and warmth, dry quickly and provide cushioning beneath wrist and ankle zippers.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams keep warmth in and water out.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders, seat and knees protect against shifting gear or when sitting or kneeling.
- High-stretch neoprene is great for hard-to-fit divers who can now enjoy a suit that molds comfortably to the body.
- Made from X-Foam neoprene, the only "green" neoprene that complies with P.A.H.regulations.