Cressi Moby Light Bag – Perth Scuba
Skip to content
- This good sized bag with wheels is the result of painstaking research aimed at reducing the weight of the bag for use when flying.
- With a careful choice of equipment it is now possible to take all your diving equipment with you whilst remaining within the 15 kg baggage limit imposed by charter airlines.
- Moby light is made from 420 denier nylon fabric which is light yet, at the same time, very strong.
- The single main compartment can be opened on three sides and is closed by a double YKK zip, ensuring easy access to the bag
- At the back there is a small pocket for an address tag.
- The reinforced pull handle is telescopic and fully retractable.
- The wheels can be removed and easily replaced in the event of breakage.
- There are two carrying handles: a reinforced one at the top and one with Velcro closure at the bottom.